Current Volunteer Roles
Assistant Volunteer Cook
Working with our lead volunteer cook, you will assist in providing nutritious meals for service users at drop-in lunches. You can also volunteer to provide catering for events and training sessions if you wish. Your duties would be coordinating buying any fresh ingredients needed with the cook and help with the preparation and cooking on the day.
Skills and experience needed:
- Ability to assist in cooking serving for groups of people (15-20)
- Level 2 Award Food Safety in Catering.
- Knowledge of basic food nutrition.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with people.
Please contact us if you can help.